LQ Outer Packaging- capability proven solution
Limited quantity packaging must consist of inner packaging packed inside suitable outer packaging. Although UN approved packaging is not required for LQ, the outer packaging needs to meet capability requirements set out in the relevant modes of transport regulations.
Here at Air Sea Containers we have done the testing for you, this LQ 855 packaging solution has been capability tested with 4 x 500ml bottles and is compliant with Road, Air and Sea Regulations.
- Meets Cobb tests and construction requirements of 6.1.4 UN Model Regulations
- Documented 1.2m Drop Test and 3m Stack Tested
- Manufacturers Assembly Instructions Provided
We also offer:
- Next Day Delivery Service
- Custom Packaging Design and Capability Testing
Boxes without stabilisers are available here LQ packaging solutions for various inners. These meet the construction requirements of 6.1.4 of the UN Model Regulations but will require capability testing to suit different inner packaging configurations you may need.
Ask us about our design and testing service.