Biotransporter 1 – Temperature Control, Outer Packaging is a corrugated plastic outer case with four buffer partitions insulated with EPE foam pads on all sides top and bottom.
It is UN approved infectious substance packaging for the shipment of Category A UN2814 and UN2900 infectious substances and Category B UN3373.
Please note: secondary packaging is sold separately. The Biotransporter 1 is approved 4 x 330ml Biotubes (Code 330)
Thermal Performance: An empty box can contain up to 5kg of Dry Ice to give 30 – 40 hours protection. Loss rates were conducted at room temperature and are provided as guidelines only.
Biotransporter 1 includes:
- 1 x Fully assembled Biotransporter 1 outer packaging
- 4 x buffer partitions
- 6 x EPE foam pads assembled on all 4 sides and top and bottom.
- 1 x Polythene Bag
- Assembly instructions
- Hazard label – Dry Ice (UN1845)
- Hazard Label – Overpack
- Hazard Label – Class 6.2 Infectious Substance, Category A (UN2814, UK2900)
- Hazard Label – Class 9 Miscellaneous