Biotransporter 1 – Temperature Control, Outer Packaging is a corrugated plastic outer case with four buffer partitions insulated with EPE foam pads on all sides top and bottom.
Thermal Performance: An empty box can contain up to 5kg of Dry Ice to give 30 – 40 hours protection. Loss rates were conducted at room temperature and are provided as guidelines only.
Biotransporter 1 includes:
- 1 x Fully assembled Biotransporter 1 outer packaging
- 4 x buffer partitions
- 6 x EPE foam pads assembled on all 4 sides and top and bottom.
- 1 x Polythene Bag
- Assembly instructions
- Hazard label – Dry Ice (UN1845)
- Hazard Label – Overpack
- Hazard Label – Class 6.2 Infectious Substance, Category A (UN2814, UK2900)
- Hazard Label – Class 9 Miscellaneous