If you are looking for temperature control when shipping infectious substances then the Biotransporter 2 can give up to *130 hours protection.
The Biotransporter 2 Combination Packaging is a white plastic outer case with carry handle containing an insulating polystyrene box. It is supplied as complete combination packaging, including: 1 x 1.5L Biojar (Code 490).
*An empty box can contain up to 7kg of Dry Ice and can give up to 130 hours protection. Loss rates were conducted at room temperature and are provided as guidelines only.
This product is delivered fully assembled with instructions and Class 6.2 hazard labels.
Biotransporter 2 includes:
- 1 x 1.5L bioJar
- 1 x Hazard label, Class 6.2 Infectious Substance, Category A (UN2814 , UN2900)
- 1 x Hazard label – Dry Ice (UN1845)
- 1 x Hazard Label – Overpack
- 1 x Hazard Label – Class 9 Miscellaneous
- 1 x Absorbent Cushioning
- 1 x Bubble Pouch – Large 6 Cells
- Assembly Instructions
Biotransporter-2 is suitable for Category A, Infectious Substances UN2814, UN2900, Packing Instruction P620. It is also suitable for Biological Substances, Category B UN3373, Packing Instruction P650.
Items you may also need:
- Bubble Pouch
- Additional Absorbent Cushioning
- Foam Specimen holder
- 1 x Hazard label, Class 6.2 Infectious Substance, Category B (UN3373)